What can you do With a Jailbroken PS3 ?:
-Backup your games and play them without the disk (it loads a lot quicker off the HDD too!)
-Download pirated PS3 games (Note: I do NOT endorse piracy in any way <3)
-Load homebrew (unsigned) software (such as SnesX a super nintendo emulator)
-You can be cool!
IMPORTANT: The only problem is you can’t update you PS3 while using the jailbreak BUT IT'S WORTH IT
What chu Need:
1. A jailbroken iPhone 3G/2G
2. A PS3 running 3.41
You’re going to need to download the iBoot PSFreedom patch for your iPhone below (select the correct version for your iPhone)
Download: CLICK ME <3 iPhone 3G Only
Download: Click Me <3 iPhone 2G Only
Once you’ve downloaded the files
1. Plug in your iPhone
2. Open iPhoDriod
3. Press the “Shoot” button
4. Wait for it to finish…
5. Now you’re iPhone should boot into the OpeniBoot menu
6. Press your volume up/down to select [install]
7. Press the home button to confirm and it’ll install.
8. Once it’s completely done install it’ll automatically boot into “Android” which thanks to PSFreedom it’s a custom version which will be used to jailbreak the PS3!
9. So even though all the nasty code is exciting let’s reboot (hold home + power)
10. Now this time choose the Apple logo and go back to iPhoDroid and press the “Exit Recovery Mode” button to remove your iPhone from recovery mode
Now let’s go over to our PS3 and get to jailbreaking!!
1. Turn off both your iPhone and PS3 (flip the killswitch in the back of the Fat, for the slim you’ll have to unplug it)
2. Boot your iPhone into “Android”
3. Now connect your iPhone to your PS3
4. Turn on/Plug in your PS3
5. Now press the power button on the front of the console and immediately press the eject button
6. Now after a bunch of terminal jibber jabber your iPhone spits out your PS3 will boot and it’s now jailbroken!!
It took Me a While to Post This